[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Chocolate Cheese

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 19:28:02 PDT 2004

One thing that always amazes me when making an acid curdled cheese such as
queso blanco is there is never a vinegar taste to either the cheese or to
the whey.  Perhaps there is not enough vinegar (1/4 C. to 1 gal. milk) to
leave a noticable taste.

And Olwen, I would love to get together and try this experiment (among other
things).  I'll try to remember to pack my cheese bag.

Mairi Ceilidh