[Sca-cooks] Scotch vs. Irish whiskey

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 08:45:47 PDT 2004

> --On Thursday, July 08, 2004 7:59 AM -0700 Susan Fox-Davis
> <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Besides, who ever heard of Scotch Coffee?  ;-)
>

> actually, a shot of scotch in sweet/light coffee is pretty durn tasty
> on a winter evening! 8)
>
> cailte

Mlyeh. :-P  I'll have Jared taste-test that for me, thanks.

A household mixed drink:  The Shillelagh.  Basically, the Irish answer
to a Rusty Nail, half Irish Whiskey and half Irish Mist.  Sweet as
mither's milk, but after a couple you feel as if you've been cugelled on
the headbone.  I tend to mix mine on the Misty side, but I don't just
have a sweet tooth, I have a sweet FANG.

Selene Colfox