[Sca-cooks] greengage plums

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn rhaeader at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 15 23:29:31 PDT 2004

At Lochacs Midwinter Coronation the Lochac Cooks’ Guild held a competition for
preserves.

One entry presented was a preserve using greengage plums – the receipt was taken
from Elinor Fettiplace’s Receipt Book – pgs 128 – 132 To Preserve Plums or
Gooseberries

This tasted absolutely lovely

Rhiannahn
Lochac Cooks’ Guild Administrator