[Sca-cooks] OT OOP "Official Language" was Seville orange substitutions

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 16 15:32:16 PDT 2004

Excellent and far more detailed and cogent than the article I derived the
one vote story from 40 odd years ago.  The fact the story I referred to is
incorrect doesn't negate the argument that the US already has an "official"
language, it just says that the language was chosen by use rather than
legislation.

Thank you for directing us to the essay.  I will use it to clear away some
erroneous arguments.

Bear