[Sca-cooks] Bananas/plantains....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 22:27:43 PDT 2004

Bear replied to me with:
> You must have missed the posting, which was shortly after the initial
> request.

Yes, then obviously I did. Since I've already put this message info my
bananas-msg file, and because I respect your knowledge and reporting,
I'd love to get a copy of what you said to add to this file, whether
supportive or not, of this other message. If you don't have it easily
available in a "sent" folder or something, I may be able to find it in
the SCA-Cooks archives, although I've lately had mixed results when
trying to find things in there.

Hmmm. Or do you mean in the message about bananas that you wrote just
in the past few days rather than in reply to the original message that
Kiri sent several months(?) ago? The one you posted just recently I'm
still considering whether to use since you've said a bunch of this
stuff previously. I didn't remember any comments about this more recent
claim, but I will go look again.

Stefan
> > Bear, I had wondered when this appeared, why I didn't hear anything
> > from you, one way or the other. I guess you didn't see this.
> >
> > Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com