RE. Subject: [Sca-cooks] Storing Bacon??

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 08:11:14 PDT 2004

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Marion commented:
>
>> Thanks everyone! - Bacon is now happily stored in the freezer :-)
>
> Lol! My first thought when I saw this comment, even though I've been
> following the entire thread, was that you had a 'pet' pig name Bacon.

Hee.  That reminds me of the time when one of Lady Molly's Vietnamese
Potbellied Pigs got away at the Irish Fair at Santa Anita Racetrack and
the crazed savage Celts went chasing him around the horses' track for
well over half an hour.  Zippy little critter!  He was thereupon dubbed
"Fast Food."

Selene