[Sca-cooks] Fettiplace editions

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:08:35 PDT 2004

It is "a transcription of the handwritten receipt book.....produced from a full and careful transcription made by John Spurling who inherited the book."  It is published by Stuart Press, 117 Farleigh Road Backwell, Bristol  ISBN 1 85804 054 X.  This company has produced quite a few  books about the late 16th-early 17th century.