[Sca-cooks] Chrihart has a virus

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 23 05:10:11 PDT 2004

I have, as a matter of fact! Spoofs pretending to come from me as a list
administrator (I moderate a couple local ones).  Very strange, and what
actually prompted me to finally spend the 40 bucks and get the d at mned
anti-virus software.
I was clean.  But I'm still being spoofed and inundated with virii and
worms (my ISP filter catches almost all of them).  Got one purporting to
be from Olwen the other day!
--maire