[Sca-cooks] Chrihart has a virus

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 21:10:45 PDT 2004

Huette mentioned:
> Just wait until you get a spoofed message that
> purports to be from yourself!  It has happened
> to me several times.
Only several times? :-)
At least these can be easily identified as virus or spam.
I get a fair number at work purportedly coming from
stefan at florilegium.org . Not only do I know these are not from me, but
that (actually any) florilegium.org address can only be used to receive
mail, not send it. Even by me. Any email that comes to the florilegium
site is simply forwarded to my regular email address. It can't be sent
out through that site.

I've heard that there are folks that make it their hobby to locate and
harass the spammers. And I've heard that some take donations. I really
need to find the time to locate these folks and give them something to
help the cause.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas