[Sca-cooks] OOP: Another passing

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 13:40:25 PDT 2004

Hee.  I don't think so.  She was much shorter and I never saw her
wearing a striped jersey and never a pompom hat.

We are scrabbling around for biographical data for her obituary and
can't seem to find the darned dates of her CBS radio show and her LA
Times Column.  If anybody can help narrow them down, I'd be much obliged.

Selene