[Sca-cooks] Pictures was Midrealm Crown TourneyFeast-Long

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:14:25 PDT 2004

Kingdom Jolly Rancher!!!~!!  Very cool Johnnae!  After seeing this, the
discussions we have had about the process makes so much sense now.  I am so
glad you posted these to the list for us to see.  Now I shall have to dangle
this out in front of my little group of experimenters and see what happens.
Who did all the little sugarplate sheilds for the fruit tray?  Are they ok
or are they still sitting in a corner drooling and mumbling odd noises?  The
little helms are very cute.  The Abbey is cute too.  If that person comes to
pennsic, tell them to stop by and see me so we can exchange notes.
Olwen