[Sca-cooks] stains, was more clothing tips for pennic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:15:11 PDT 2004

Hi all.  This is certainly off topic (or maybe not since I'm asking advise
how to get sausage grease out of a material that is mostly cotton, some
rayon and some lycra (spandex).  Arg.  It's my favorite work type blouse and
then I cooked in it over the weekend.  grrr.  I tried rubbing it with
peroxide as I thought someone here suggested that but it didn't really work.
  Any other suggestions?????

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds