[Sca-cooks] Re: Brainstorming, is/was Re: [EKCooksGuild] Request for help at Pennsic!!!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 24 04:30:12 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> This is a tough set of requirements.  Anyone have some ideas?   I'd like
> brainstorm this a bit to get me thinking (and maybe get some ideas  :)
>
> So far the only thing I can think of is dumping my clothes out of a rough
> tote, and bringing said rough tote half full of ice to the people setting
this
> up.  Haven't come up with any ideas other than a cookie recipe or  two.
> Juliana

I'm thinking this over, too. One thing our camp might be able to do is to
offer storage for some of the stuff- we have a propane freezer in camp, and
a propane range for some quick heating. I imagne we'll be willing to help,
once we have a schedule, but I, personally, won't be able to run anything up
there if it's on Tuesday- I'm usually dead after the Wood's Battle. Just
checked with mt roommate, Rob, and he says it sounds good to him- he'll be
more than willing to run stuff up for the newbies, so we now have cold
starage.

Would very much like to hear some suggestions, though, for appropriate
foods. Olwen- will it be too much to ask you to come up with something
interesting in Marzipan?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.