[Sca-cooks] posting recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 22:53:28 PDT 2004

> > I have a recipe that I redacted from Platina that's not hot, but
> > rather a sweet mustard...and very yummy. Interested?
> >
> > Kiri
>
> Spooon Tease!  You know the answer to that already.  The standard
> answer
> to any question like "do you want this recipe" is a resounding YES, so
> don't ask just type it up.
>
> Selene C. [for Crazed Weasel]
Yep. And if there isn't anyone one the list to use it right now
(unlikely) then if it is a period recipe or redaction, I will probably
save it for the Florilegium and future use by folks. If you happen to
know that the recipe is already in the Florilegium though, it would be
nice if you mentioned this. I do sometimes find multiple copies of the
same recipe in the same file in the Florilegium, simply because I don't
always remember if something is new or not.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com