[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Crown Tourney Feast-Long

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 04:02:31 PDT 2004

Olwen wrote:

> What a great description!  Thank you for such a nice interpretation.  I
>[...] I hope someone managed to get pictures.

A few pictures were indeed taken! Point your browswers at:

http://home.comcast.net/~rkusiak/Spring2004Crown.html

These pictures were taken by Maelgwn and Asbjorn, two kind young men from my barony. The pictures that exist of the feast food are towards the bottom. And for those of you woindering, yes, I'm the one in the final round looking incredibly nervous as my husband gets the best fight of his life against His Highness Brannos. :)

> Please pass on my congratulations, if possible, to Lady Kadlin and Lady
> Sigrid and the others for me.

I will do so quite happily!

Iasmin