[Sca-cooks] things they dont explain about Pennsic

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 4 06:43:04 PDT 2004

> Is there anything else worth buying?
> --maire
> >It's twue, it's twue! The voice of experience speaking here!!!
> >
> >Kiri (prime target for merchants...especially fabric, books and sparkley
> >stuff)

Well, yes...

Glassware, herbs, spoons, cooking gear, baskets, and did I say spoons...y

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to
think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault.
If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be.
I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do
the bad things." -- Terry Pratchett, _Jingo_