[Sca-cooks] available merchandise, was things they dont explain about Pennsic

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 4 20:25:40 PDT 2004

That's it!

I don't see the toy I bought and two cats have loved... it was a sort of
long tube. Not particularly "cool looking" but long enough for my very
large cat to hold and bite one end and kick the other with ease (which
seems to be vital to the true enjoyment of the activity.) And it's made
of some kind of Super Fabric that doesn't disintegrate under the
treatment. (I put it away periodically in a jar of catnip, which seems
to revitalize it - but I want new ones!)

As I said, not at all medieval - my other purchases were, or at least
tried to be - but it went over quite well with my cats, who have never
asked for documentation.

AEllin