[Sca-cooks] baked snow?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 22:42:14 PDT 2004

Well yep you were right in that I did the recipe differently... (Not on
purpose...)
And yes trying to bake the real stuff would make it collapse.  but you
were wrong in that I WAS trying to use it as a period source but I was
doing so incorrectly!!!!!  This is one of those times where I hang my
head and ask for forgiveness.... Cause boy did I ever miss that whole
"Cream" thing.... SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a perfect source for whipped cream I guess... but doesn't look
like a good source for meringue.

Damnit!!!!!!!
BTW Master Admantius I need to talk with you about a subject that came
up a few months ago regarding Blown Sugar...

Nichola