[Sca-cooks] candied flowers?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 23:07:24 PDT 2004

Since I am the one who was talking about Candying Flowers... I will
assume that this was for me.... I might be wrong it happens often!!!
But as I have seen little response to this,  I thought I would reply as
someone who has recently candied flowers...
I did not find a period recipe.  They simply looked neat.  Yes they ate
flowers.  But I cannot prove the candying part.
Nichola