[Sca-cooks] Cheese (was:Today in History.....

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 6 21:02:18 PDT 2004

Now, that's an idea... my local supermarket sells goat milk (which
totally mystifies me, given the things they don't sell - I don't much
care for them, and end up hauling food home from all over the city) and
I have junket tablets.

Where did you get recipe/instructions? Will you share? I've been
thinking of trying to make goat cheese - and wasn't even thinking about
the junket tablets...

AEllin