[Sca-cooks] Kashrut

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 7 05:21:38 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Wow, some days I love the SCA. Actually what we need for Pennsic is some
> sort of lantern in which we can light Shabbat candles, it should handle
> at least 6 candles and have glass sides to give light.
>
> That way my wife and step daughters can light their Shabbat candles
> without them blowing out.
> --
> --Yehoshua ben Haim haLevi

Got a picture of a similar item? I'm not quite sure what sort of candles you
light for Shabbut, but I can look for something at the local flea market, if
I at least have a clue as to what you're trying to light.

Any other rules for such a contraption (ie, it can't be red, or use
lead-based paint over tin, or whatever) ?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.