[Sca-cooks] Kashrut

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 7 06:38:08 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> No odd rules that I can think of, we light candles, we let them burn,
> they give us light.

Well, as a normal rule, I buy clothes, put them on, and wear them, too, but
after the Kashrut discussion, I discovered it's not quite that easy, for
some of us ;-)

> At home my Fiance has a big candle stick, but when here we just do tea
> lights on the table.
>
> I may want to bring the girls by to see your smithy set up. I think they
> will like it.
>
> -_Zach

Well, I'll be firing up the forge about 5 PM or so most evenings, and I'm
perfectly happy to teach anyone who wants to learn. Only rules are that they
must be willing to follow instructions, and they must wear non-synthetic
clothing. I'll have a Charcoal Donation can out, but if you can't afford to
donate, you're welcome to play anyway. Should have a fair amount of steel
available for various projects, and know where I can get more for special
projects.

We're in W10, SPCA camp, near Orluk Oasis, and I think we're still planninbg
on inviting everyone over for the Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potluck again.

Speaking of which, do we want to have it on Monday or Wednesday of War Week?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.