[Sca-cooks] stains, was more clothing tips for pennic

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 8 08:54:20 PDT 2004

You could also try the Carbona stain removers. Little yellow bottles,
multiple formulas for different kinds of stain, and there is one
specifically for fat, grease and oil. I love them -- the ketchup one works
particularly well, our most frequent stain around here being barbecue sauce.

And I really loved meeting and working with you guys!

Cynara