[Sca-cooks] secret life of...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 08:04:42 PDT 2004

Cailte  wrote:

> that food tv series some of you were involved in started last night with
> the secret life of barbecue (to fit the theme for the week).
>
> it's rather an engaging little show... no doubt helped by the personality
> of the host.  looking forward to seeing more (and yelling... hey,
> honey...
> come look!  it's.....)
> cailte

Oh that's such a big relief at our house.  The shoot went well, but lord
only knows what they could do to us in the editing.  But the history is
well-thought-through and treatment of the guest cooks seems to be
respectful enough.  I was afraid it would be "lookit the geeks" for a
while there.  [That will be later in the year.  Oh, did I mention I was
filmed for TREKKIES 2?  Singing backup for Leslie Fish for "Banned From
Argo."  End off-topic diversion.]

Unfortunately, Food Network does not seem to be posting recipes from the
episodes.  I may post mine on the show's message board, I have no
corporate secrets to hide here.

Selene C.