[Sca-cooks] shabbos wine, was shabbos candles, was Kashrut

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Jun 10 07:06:53 PDT 2004

<heh>
oh yeah, pareve margarine. and pareve shortening (like Crisco) have made
cooking meat meals a LOT easier.

sigh, the things you find when you read labels though.
did you know they put "non fat dry milk" in a lot of all beef hot dogs?
we didnt......
not until i had a mildly kosher person eating here.

and really, thanks for the "atta boys" ...

i guesslearning all of it gradually it wasnt much of a shock.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...