[Sca-cooks] More on potatoes and chilies

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 10 15:45:37 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Is this the new book? I'll be curious to see it, as the question of
> interaction between Western and Eastern medicine is a very hot topic; it's
> well known that Indian medical knowledge travelled West through the
> Mughals but not as easily known what knowledge travelled back East.
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa,

Well, I've got it on CD, thanks to Adamantius finding me a program that
makes it possible for me to read Paul's word processing program- the last
one was printed out and mailed to me. My deadline is June 28, so it ought to
be printed a couple months after that. I'm going to fwd your comments over
to Paul- he might give me permission to let you read the essay on Chinese
medical history that I'm proofing right now. However, since it hasn't been
published yet, I'm not letting it out of my hands without his permission-
even the brief quote that started this thread was cc'd to him, so he knew
exactly where his work was being seen.

Paul, Jadwiga is a librarian, with a very serious interest in historical
herbal usages- runs our local (East Kingdom) herbal guild.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.