[Sca-cooks] Non-dairy coconut pie

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 17:41:24 PDT 2004

Cynara commented:
> I will also try adding an extra egg yolk -- whenever I've substituted
> almond milk for regular in a custard, it has come out tasting a bit
> thin.
I've not made this, only listened to the comments on this list, but
perhaps some of this substituted for some of the almond milk might help
make it thicker. Perhaps this would also work for the custards.
almond-cream-msg  (24K) 10/12/03    A sweet custard filling used in
sotelties.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/almond-cream-msg.html

Stefan
--------