[Sca-cooks] The lastest on Pennsic area traffic enforcement

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 03:47:36 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/18/2004 3:08:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

<<OK, i read it and i don't understand. How are they "camo"? Do the
troopers actually drive camo patterned patrol cars?>>

As I understand it, the cops with the radar guns aren't in cars at all.  They
are hiding in the woods wearing camo hunter's clothing.  Obviously, there is
somebody else set up as a chase car, who may be in either the standard car or
an unmarked car.  Presumably the guy in the woods radios him and says
something like "Get the red TransAm - I clocked it at 95 mph".

Brangwayna