[Sca-cooks] Re: [EKCooksGuild] Trial by Fire competition

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 22:19:50 PDT 2004

Olwen replied to Phlip with:
> > We've got a when- do we have a where for this competition?
> > Saint Phlip,
>
> oops.
> Given below are the Rules for Trial by Fire VIII, which willbe held at
> the home of Roberto and Juliana (Bob and Ruth Borealo), 32 Bancroft
> Street, Taneytown, MD, on Saturday, July 3, 2004.
Ooooh. Sigh. After seeing "To create a period dish under the conditions
found at the PENNSIC WAR", I had the idea that this was going to be
*at* the Pennsic War and I was getting set to put it on my Pennsic
calender and at least going over and watching it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com