[Sca-cooks] Blacksmith Cordial- was- Re: Long Peper

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Thu Jun 24 14:16:20 PDT 2004

Actually my husband (who is the cook and brewer in the family) makes a clove
vodka (cordial) which is absolutely wonderful for toothaches, but I also
enjoy just sitting back and drinking a chilled glass of it...  He DOES make
it though a bit weaker than most recipes call for.  We get requests for it
at almost every event we go to.  Only problem is that he prefers to let it
"age" for close to a year, and they won't let us let it age that long. :)

Elizabeta of Rundel