[Sca-cooks] The Florilegium is up again!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 17:36:55 PST 2004

For those who might want to know, the Florilegium is up and running
again.

The site has been moved to a new server and the server software has
been upgraded. The server has been moved and is now within minutes of
my friend who is the web host rather than an hour and a half away.

I am also in the process of rewriting my Python programs and changing
the procedures I use to go from text to HTML, so hopefully within a few
weeks you will start to see decently formatted HTML files rather than
what Word puts out.

As always though, I am always interested in new articles for the
Florilegium. By the time I can get them edited, the current snafus with
the site should be straightened out, so don't wait to submit your
articles for that reason. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas