[Sca-cooks] Photos was:Re: RE: Viking Clay Mold Casting classes

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 08:43:50 PST 2004

Hej! 'Lainie,
    Which troupe did he play with?  I am more likely to be cast as a thug
like Brigella than one of the lead vetchi (some thing about me projecting an
air of menace)
    Because I put the pictures up on a public list I cropped out almost
every other person in the frame.  I wanted to show the process more than the
people.  So I can send you a photo of me if you like, but I don't have any
current ones on the computer yet.
Pax,
Olaf
PS, Linda, I can send you a picture of the class if you like as well.