[Sca-cooks] Memory was Cardamom?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 8 10:03:51 PST 2004

While I do have a good memory, I find it enhanced by a good reference
library and a listed of vetted web sites.

Before I retired, they paid me for my ability to remember where to find the
answers.  Now, they pay me to teach the trick to my replacement.  Since it
usually takes two to five years to train an MVS mechanic (mainframe system
programmer), I expect to have a comfortable supplemental income for a few
years.

Bear