[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Wafer Iron

Thebard thebard3 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 13:53:31 PST 2004

Been looking for an iron to make wafers for a while but all I can find
in my price range (around $40) are the electric ones.  The only stove
top model I've found is $70 and I don't have that much free cash so I
was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one?

I don't care if it's a pizzelle or Krumkake.  Just looking to get one
because my father had a triple bypass a few months ago and thought that
this would be one sweet thing he could have and not feel too bad 'cause
they're not much to them.

I have made them before but any ideas/tips you could give me will much
appreciated.  And like I said don't care about the style of the irons
just as long it the stinking thing doesn't have a cord attached (only
one electrical plug in my kitchen).

Thanks,
James P.