[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 10, Issue 80

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 14:07:55 PST 2004

Very nice forms, I think looking at a lot of them that
she is using a very reliable source.  There is a
museum catalog from holland which has over a hundred
domestic type dishes.  (for which the reference is at
home).  Nice reproductions, not sure if I would want
to hand over quite that much money.
Louise