[Sca-cooks] warehouse was Historic Pottery source OT

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:09:22 PST 2004

It's really a very nice warehouse.  No cement floors except the ground
floor.  I'm on 2-south.  Nice wooden plank floors.  The big open floors were
broken up into smaller spaces on some of the floors.  There is a huge
open-sided service elevator in the back which goes all the way down to open
in the alley.  That makes for really easy packing and unpacking the car for
Pennsic and other events.  The owner put a heavy duty washer and dryer in on
the 4th floor north, my utilities are included but I don't have control of
the heat in winter as the entire building is run off of one boiler so I
usually run the air conditioner or fans cuz it's pretty hot.  Heck, there is
even a thrift store on the ground floor north!  Yeah, I like it lots.  And
it's under $4 a sq ft.
Olwen