[Sca-cooks] registering arms

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 22:49:11 PST 2004

Iuliana commented:
> > I think in a lot of kingdoms they won't do scrolls if the recipient
> doesn't
> > have registered arms...
>
> I'm fairly sure it varies by local area.  My AoA scroll has a big blank
> spot
> on it for my arms, directly above the dead bloody animals.  :)  (it's a
> kitchen scene)
I like this idea. This makes it real clear that, now that you can have
arms, you better get busy and come up with some. hint. hint. :-)
Stefan
(who can't say too much because his AoA scroll says "Stefan of Bryn
Gwlad" because he didn't have a last name figured out yet. Nor a
device. That was a while back, though.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com