[Sca-cooks] Convivencia feast postmortem (LONG!!!)

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 16:06:35 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/1/2004 1:08:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ddfr at daviddfriedman.com writes:

<<Bring lots of thermometers, both oven thermometers and meat
thermometers. >>

There actually was a bag of oven thermometers, fridge thermometers,  meat
thermometers, and instant read thermometers in the Silver Rylle cooking gear.  I
didn't know you needed them, or I would have located them for you.  Although
the way boxes kept moving around in that kitchen, it made it hard to find
things - I'd see it once, and then when I went back to look for it again, it would
have moved.

Brangwayna