[Sca-cooks] RE: Viking Clay Mold Casting classes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 2 21:49:26 PST 2004

At 09:40 PM 3/2/2004, you wrote:
>An Tirans like to look at pictures?
>--maire, innocently wondering if there's a literacy issue across the
>border??? <g> (and moving realll fast to the Rock)
>[and yes, everybody, I'm truly joking]
>
>Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>
>>Nice, but Olaf, it won't let me see them unless I'm a member of that
>>group. Which I'm not. :-(
>>'Lainie
>>-who just wanted to look- I'm An Tirian after all...

Ahhh... old joke- Pennsic, years ago, bunch of people are in the swimming
hole, having a good time, noticed a small group of people, fully dressed,
watching from the bank... "Come on in! The water's fine!" yells the
swimmers. "No," comes the reply, "We're from An Tir- we just like to watch..."

Makes the old crowd around here laugh themselves silly...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918