[Sca-cooks] Re: RE: Viking Clay Mold Casting classes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 2 22:25:20 PST 2004

At 10:15 PM 3/2/2004, you wrote:
>Sorry, I thought the pictures part of the list was open to every one.  Since
>it isn't all I can do is send you copies if you really want to see them.
>Want to see my dirty pictures little girl?
>Olaf,
>who shouldn't let having been Pantiloni at i Sebastiani practice tonight
>bleed over in to my personality

Nice try again. A Certain Other Person of my acquaintance used to play
Pantalone back in the day, and he has first dibs. :-)

Honestly, I just wanted to look at the pictures of the *people*. Since I'm
on the other side of the universe here, seeing pictures of my on-line
compadres is always a treat. Anything compromising?
;-D)

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918