[Sca-cooks] Wafer Irons for Sale

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Mar 4 16:37:41 PST 2004

"Tuesday Morning" is the name of a chain of discount decorator shops
here in TX- may also be in other locales, but I don't know for sure.
Lots of "gift-y" type items, and home decoration they get from designers
clearing out the warehouse for next years latest "Thing". Often includes
appliances, as well as rugs, table ware, and picture frames. I drop in
occasionally during wedding season.