technolgy and contentRe: [Sca-cooks] Florilegium

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 10:42:07 PST 2004

Let me see how my job hunt goes.  If I haven't found a job before our
event on May 8 (I'm cooking!),  or if the job permits, I would be happy
to help as well.  I also have Dreamweaver on my machine.

Kiri

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

>>Sigh. I'm getting a feeling for that right now. Maybe sometimes
>>technology moves too fast.
>>

>I'm beginning to swear by Dreamweaver and Contribute. I would be happy to
>volunteer to help (AFTER Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium) and I
>think you should contact Robin Gallowglass (robin at gallowglass.org) to see
>if he has more volunteers.
>
>One of the content tasks I would REALLY like to see done in the future is
>to separate the period recipes in the food section from the
>SCA-traditional ones so it's less awkward and confusing. Again, yes I'm
>volunteering AFTER I get the KWHS proceedings out!
>
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
>"I am in a corner without being back[ed?] there and often come out
>fighting." -- James Thurber, 1960 interview with Life

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to knowledge
and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence