[Sca-cooks] Hi all, I'm kinda back

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Mar 5 13:03:21 PST 2004

--On Friday, March 05, 2004 3:34 PM -0500 CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

> Welcome Back!!! As somebody who spent time in Hospital early last year I
> can  say Congratulations on getting out of stir..... And hopefully
> neither you or I  need ever see the inside of a hospital again

i third that!   and hey... if beer is the only thing that stays down... is
that a BAD thing?  at least if it is guiness.....

cailte
never wants to be 'in stir' again!

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions