[Sca-cooks] Wafer Irons for Sale

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 14:32:44 PST 2004

Christianna replied to me with:
> Stephen, keep in mind that they might not be open until Tuesday the
> 9th,
> when the flyer says the sale starts.  They close down periodically to
> re-set new inventory, then open on their stated Tuesday Mornings.
Yes, this I was aware of. However, their website seemed to be giving
one date and the flyer and comments on this list, another. When I
called the closest store today, they confirmed that the wafer irons
will not be on sale until next Tuesday. They did say they would have
plenty, though. Assuming they are open late enough, or during lunch, I
will swing by there from work since they are closer to my work than my
home this next week.
> Anyway, since tomorrow (later today?) is a vacation day for me, I'll
> give those two stores a call and see if they have the pizzelle/wafer
> irons. If they do, and folks are willing to pay the postage, I am
> wiling to buy them for anyone who doesn't have a Tuesday Morning store
> close to them and then mail them to you.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com