[Sca-cooks] Poster idea

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Mar 9 06:14:34 PST 2004

Posters? perhaps? Who knows?

Bookmarks, however, are a great idea
and why not bookmarks of cooks with books to mark our places?
One could even do them with the SCA Cooks or Florilegium instructions
on the back and pass them out as informative bookmarks.
Along those lines--one of the recent Midrealm kings won the hearts of
children by
giving out bookmarks to youngsters that fought him. My son was
especially proud of the "I fought the King and I won " bookmark!

Johnnae
( it's March--- I feel like I should be doing March is Reading and passing
out bookmarks this month...)