[Sca-cooks] garnishing food

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Mar 9 13:22:24 PST 2004

> >Also, everything went out garnished, including the cheese plate at the
> >end. I notice that we don't tend to garnish things, and it's pretty clear
> >to me from the recipes that garnishes were used-- perhaps it's fear of
> >cross contamination or whatever, but food doesn't usualy go out looking
> >that pretty.
>
> What feast was that Jadwiga?  I missed the original post (or didn't get it
> yet).

It was in Iron Bog. K&Q's Bardic Champions. I think the feast cook is
probably still too exhausted to postmortem it. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It is no use telling me that there are bad aunts and good aunts.
At the  core, they are all alike. Sooner or later, out pops the
cloven hoof." -- P.G. Wodehouse, _The Code of the Woosters_