[Sca-cooks] Heraldry and Food

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Tue Mar 9 15:02:25 PST 2004

Hchmmphf. Right. My brain is functioning that well. I wasn't sure if
you were the same person and I tend to say the wrong thing to the wrong
person at the wrong time. So I try to be very careful. (Let me tell  you
about my first SCA Dance and the lovely lady with the painted dress I
plopped down next to to chat about it. Who knew she was the Queen? Ok,
everybody else did.)

Anyway, I am unable to attend anything at night due to my messed up work
schedule (5:30pm to 1:30am). And I used a bunch of my goof off days off
when my sister fell ill. She made a miraculous recovery. She's actually
home now and will be starting back to work next week. (Thanking every
God I've ever heard of.)

However, if you are available on weekends I would love to get together.
Perhaps I could sponsor a Cooks class at my place.

Elewyiss