[Sca-cooks] Marzipan question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 9 23:30:57 PST 2004

I'd be tempted to do neither, but keep them in the appropriate container
in a cupboard, away from strong-smelling things like spices and flavored
oils and coffee and such.  Perhaps with a layer of paper towel or
something absorbent between each layer of confection?
--maire, wishing she were going to your Coronation...ours is this
weekend, and all there is for food is a dinner break.  blech.