[Sca-cooks] Marzipan question

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 19:42:59 PST 2004

On 10 Mar 2004, at 21:57, Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Brighid,
> I'm so sorry....it's been quite some time since we had the discussion,
> and I've had a lot of "water" go over the dam since then.

I probably should have added a smiley.  Better yet, I should have kept my
mouth shut.  I'm not really upset, just a little cranky.  Sorry.

> And, as I
> have one of the molds...and if you don't mind, I'll probably make them
> for my upcoming feast, with full credit going to you.

I am always delighted when people use and enjoy my translations and
redactions, and don't need to be asked in advance (though I thank you for the
courtesy).

> Kiri

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net