Cough remedies was Re: [Sca-cooks] "Tastes of Anglo-Saxon England"

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Thu Mar 11 10:45:27 PST 2004

Quoting Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net>:

> I have not heard that particular riff.  So, how does it go?
> Ya know, they don't makem like that anymore!

no they don't... my husband and i are real trad-heads. 8)

whiskey punch recipe per the clancy bros. and tommy meacham

well, ya put some whiskey in a glass, and some lemon, and some sugar and
some cloves and hot water....

well... ya don't really need the  cloves....
and ya don't really need the lemon...
and ya don't need the surgar or the water.........................

cailte